Want to work for HUMANOID?
Function: Product developer (maternity cover)
Location: Headoffice Humanoid, Arnhem The Netherlands
From its origin in the 80’s HUMANOID has always chosen its own course. True to the new wave and punk era in which it started. "HUMANOID just happened". There is a firm conviction in advance. The rock-solid belief that with only the best materials and attention to detail, the best collections can be made that pass from season to season. HUMANOID is independent, strong and uninfluenced by hype or temporary trend.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to take over for our Product Developer during a maternity leave of 5-6 months (starting mid of May 2019).
The Product Developer;
- Is responsible for the production process for a wide range of products (specialisation in woven products is preferred)
- Takes a pro-active role in continuously improving the product in ways of quality and fit and ensures on-time deliveries
- Achieves best price/quality per product and ensures margins are according to targets
- Ensures all deadlines are met within the calendar
- Adds and manages supplier data (products, articles, prices) in the ERP (Fashion Partner) system
- Takes decisions on production, quality issues and claims
- Advises designers regarding technical possibilities, solutions and limitations
- Stays up to date with field and market developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Management or similar
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of fabric, garment manufacturing processes
- Capable of performing under pressure and well-structured
- Outstanding planning, administration and communication skills
- Solution minded, responsible and hardworking
- Experience with fitting, grading and patterns
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Please send your resume in English and letter of motivation with reference to ‘HUMANOID Product Developer’ to email@example.com.
You can send us an open application by email. Indicate the position and skill set in which you are interested using as much detail as possible.
Email your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (HUMANOID HQ)
email@example.com (HUMANOID STORE ARNHEM)